Thursday, July 9, 2009

Whose feet are these?...I think I know


With apologies to Robert Frost, just a reminder as we are bound to see some sunshine soon, don't forget your body parts that may not regularly see the rays. Although my toes may have been buried in the sand, my summer ankle tan turned into a painful reminder of my least favorite baseball team. There are other blotches that I seem to have missed in terms of sunblock as well. Oh well. We had a beautiful day on Block Island, back in time to call Wed night Bingo. Brock enoyed the ocean until he got clobbered by a wave, and despite a little green in the gills, I survived both directions on the ferry (I am not the best motion person). Although today feels like April, it is supoosed to warm soon. Perfect fall night for a bonfire.

No comments:

Post a Comment