Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Who dat? Saints beat Pats!


Those of you that know me as a Yankee fan probably think I despise the Pats as much as I do the Sox, but that is not true at all. In fact, I will root for the Pats in almost all games...except vs the Saints. Would love to see a Super Bowl rematch from last night, but that could be tough for both (with Vikes looking good, and Pats having even a tougher road). My affinity for the Saints comes from my freshman year of college at Tulane in N'awlins, where every day was Mardi Gras. I am guessing after Katrina, there must be a decent number of casual football fans who would like to see the Saints do well. To make it an even better sports day, Derek Jeter was named Sports Illustrated Athlete of the Year. Just a quick reminder to all those BIC folks who called to reserve yesterday...please make sure to have deposits paid within 7 days. Always amazes us each year when there are campers who dial away to get through early...and then end up with a deleted reservation because they did not follow through with the deposit. Remember, the Strawberry Park office is open Mon-Fri only in December (we will resume weekend hours in January). For others looking to avoid the January 2 rush, consider becoming a BIC Camper. And finally, Scrubs returns to TV tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment