Monday, June 29, 2009

Odds & Ends of June

Mr Magic on stage


The band "Black & White" poolside (a little after dark, sorry)



A soggy June is almost behind us, with the 4th of July Weekend coming right up, including Mud Wrestling and more. Couple of random thoughts. We hope to implement some Wi bowling next week, and as I got Jen the "Tiger Woods Golf" for her birthday, I gave it a shot. I usually stink at those games, and but on my first try after taking over for Brock, I got a double eagle, and thinking it was a fluke, a got another on my next swing (as Rocco M). A few bogeys and doubles after that, but I decided to retire with those amazing shots. While I used to love to see and catch snakes as a kid, Jen is not such a fan. She has had multiple sightings this year, including our house (while mowing the lawn), driving down RT 165, and in our flower garden at the site (that little garter snake slid right under the deck, much to her dismay). Had a nice crowd for Mr. Magic last night, as well as a few folks poolside for "Black & White", for what turned out to be a nice evening. Expecting a big crowd for Steve Wronker's first Monday night hypnosis show tonight--he usually has more photos on his website as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment